Brawl Across the Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules

Go down

Rules Empty Rules

Post by Admin Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:56 pm

General Rules: (Rules by Plasma)

Rule 1: Try to avoid starting any drama here; if there is someone here you have personal fiction with at the moment, please settle it via PM-this is not your go-to place to argue.

Rule 2: On that note, take anything someone else's character says to you with a grain of salt; it's not meant to offend you personally, it's just the character speaking.

Rule 3: Unless it's a specific arc (and even then I place limitations), keep the following in mind: I am the host. I run this RP, I decide when we start, I control the storyline, etc. Any attempts to challenge or overthrow my authority will result in a ban.

Rule 4: Do not godmod in either way. Godmodding can mean one of two things; being overpowered, or controlling another player's character without permission. The former is okay in a chatroom RP, but during the main RP, doing either will have severe consequences.

Rule 5: Be active. Not doing so for too long will result in you getting kicked out.

Rule 6: Try to refrain from causing party splits or greatly altering the planned plot; it makes it difficult for the host of the arc to run it if their plot becomes invalid. Of course, if the plot requires this or the host allows it, it is fine.

Rule 7: Unless it is a plot event or they wanted/were kicked out, do not try to kill off another player's character(s); it is unfair to them and just serves to disrupt the plot.

Rule 8: If your character does not have knowledge of something, they don't have knowledge of it. Please don't have them act like they do or somehow listened in on events when this was revealed.

Rule 9: If a secret is revealed on the forum and it was not revealed to your character, do not have them attempt to reveal this in any way. The secret is for the player to choose to reveal to the whole group when they are ready, not just because you want your character to know.

Rule 10: Romance between heroes or a hero and a partner is forbidden. This includes shipping heroes and actually having the romance in the rp. If you do ship either of these things, please keep it to yourself. Romance between partners must be discussed between both parties controlling them and be as minute as possible.

Forum Specific Rules: (Rules by Nicole)

Rule 11: When creating your account here, make your username your character's name. (i.e. Nicole Peach, Tip Apprentice, etc. If your character has a weird name feel free to come up with a first/last name for them.)

Rule 12: You don't need to be a participant in the roleplay to have an account, but I do ask that you limit yourself to the chat threads for roleplay irrelevant discussion. Just make your username whatever your character's name would be if you were.

Rule 13: Make sure to copy and paste all events from rping here onto the ffn forum so long as it's still in use when the session is over if you're the host of the arc if you're roleplaying here, that way people can still reference and read back through the last session. (Note: If we do move over here permanently, Plasma, DON'T delete the original BATU forum because I don't believe we're copying everything from there over here. And when I say everything I literally want every post moved here before we were to delete it. That includes the Flash shit.)

Rule 14: Don't post rp related things in the regular chat thread UNLESS you are chatting about the events of the story that have already happened. We now have a topic for that.

Rule 15: If somebody besides the moderators of BATU gives a person a link to the forum without permission from the mods first and that person posts, Guest abilities to post in the chat threads will be removed, and both the person who gave out the link and the person who received the link will be banned if they have an account. The person who gave out the link will also be added to a wall of shame, which is currently a nonexistent topic because it only has Flash. There are no exceptions to this rule. (Like literally, I don't care if it's Blink deciding to invite Bobbery, you need to ask for the mods to give permission before you send out the link to somebody else from ffn, even if they have no interest in joining the rp and only wish to chat.) Please don't make me add a Wall of Shame to this forum, like just follow this rule please.

Rule 16: Should the rp actually be moved here, you will not be allowed to rp until you have relocated your profile.

Any attempt to break these rules will result in a warning and eventually a ban; in some cases, the latter right away.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://batu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum