Brawl Across the Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 1-2 (C): Luigi's Mansion

Go down

Chapter 1-2 (C): Luigi's Mansion Empty Chapter 1-2 (C): Luigi's Mansion

Post by Admin Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:43 pm

(I post dumped this one because there was a little bit of interaction that happened before the official 1-2 start but after the 1-1 end.)

Nicole and Clue were unsure what to do once they found themselves separated from the rest. Wandering around, they found an abandoned looking warp pipe. Not knowing what else to do, they went down it and screamed as they were engulfed in darkness.

"N-Nicole?" Clue asked. "Are you there? I can't see anything..."

"Just as we were about to get some answers." Nicole kicked the ground as soon as she left the warp pipe. "Yeah, I'm here, any idea where we are now?" Nicole asked Clue.

"No, I have no idea..."

"Great..." Nicole sighed. "Well, we're probably still in the Mario universe, so maybe we can find a light switch and look around." She began to feel around for the nearest wall and a light switch.

"Find anything?" Clue asked as he felt around also.

"I think so..." Nicole paused on a small raised point in the wall and pushed up on it.

Nicole and Clue searched for a source of light in the darkness. Nicole felt around the wall and found a switch. There was a click when she flicked it, but nothing happened. They both froze at the sound of wolf's howl, and then the pale full moon slid over the horizon and lit up the room in a creepy glow. Old dilapidated furniture was scattered around and knocked over, and the wallpaper was stained and peeling.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://batu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down